Friday, June 12, 2009

It's starting!

Yes! I do need to start this, so why not now?? This technically happened yesterday, but that's ok, the pictures are on the computer today! So, today may have 2 posts, oops! Ah well, no one is perfect, right?
Anyways, I took the kids to the dolphin habitat at the Mirage yesterday. They had fun, which, when you have little kids, is all that matters, right? Doesn't matter how much it cost, the fact that it was warm, or anything, because as soon as you see the excitement in their eyes it makes it all worth it. We got to see dolphins, of course, and tigers, a lion and a leopard! Now, the leopard was the fun one. He was a baby, 6 months old, and as soon as we walked up he set eyes on my daughter! I am assuming it was lunch time for the cat, and Bronwynn was the perfect size. He kept stalking her! He'd walk back and forth, just in front of her, making sounds, andyou know he wished that fence was not there! I, for one, am very thankful for that fence. I don't want my baby girl to be the cats lunch. Anyways, here's a picture of the cute little guy! You can see he wants to eat her!

No comments:

Post a Comment