Monday, June 15, 2009

Today was egh

Wasn't great, but wasn't bad either. Was just Egh. Egh is a cool word.


Egh
A combination of Ugh, Eh, and Meh, 'egh' describes a state of apathy towards something that would normally draw your ire or disgust if you cared enough to care.
So, instead of:

"You despise me, don't you?"
"If I gave you any thought, I probably would"

You get: "You despise me, don't you?"
"Egh."

This is from Urban Dictionary. They have egh in there! I knew I was the only weird one who used that word.

Anywho, today I went to school..have to learn how to use my camera. been in school a week and still don't know how to use it! I really should find the book, huh? Also went to the grocery store, fun! Then came home and hung out with the family. the hubby and I did make cookies after the kids went to bed. Nothing better than fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment